When the going gets tough, I usually find it difficult to remember why I even set my health and fitness goals in the first place. In preparation for those days, I am making a list of reasons why I am doing what I am doing.
- I need to prove to myself that I can stick to it!
- I want to do as much as I can to avoid a life plagued by weight-related illness.
- I want to be physically prepared to fulfill my calling and reach my life goals.
- I want to feel better about my physical self.
- I want to have more options when shopping for clothing.
- I want to instill healthy habits in my children.
- I want to be a better example for my daughter.