Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking Back...Moving Forward

It is almost hard to believe that 2009 is over. It seems like just yesterday that I decided to start this blog and to really be serious about my weight loss commitment. While I didn't reach my year end goal of 30 pounds, I have definitely made great strides forward. So as we end this year, I wanted to take some time to reflect on all that has happened to me on my weigh and I want to share some of my goals for 2010.

Looking back...

I lost twenty pounds and three inches off of my waist since September 1st!

I now exercise on a regular basis.

I totally changed my eating habits.

I am more confident in my physical abilities.

I am learning to be more interdependent with my Hubby.

I am more mindful of my negative thought patterns and I am working on being more positive.

I am more patient with the weight loss process and the life process in general.

I am more convinced that I can reach my weight loss and life goals!


Moving forward...

I want to lean on God a lot more in this process. I want to focus on Him as my strength and my source for all things and at all times.

I want to be more consistent with my exercise even when life gets stressful and hectic.

I want to be more resilient when I encounter difficult situations.

I want to lose at least 50 pounds by Christmas 2010.

I want to work more intently towards my dream of being a runner.

I want to do at least one race this year.

I want to be more consistent with this blog!

I am so grateful for 2009 and all that the Lord has brought me through. This year has exceeded my expectations in so many ways. I know that I am a much better person as a result of every trial, every adversity and every blessing. I am confident that with the Lord and through the support of my family and friends I will move further on my weigh in the coming year. I wish you all a happy and prosperous new year. May 2010 be our best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment