Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Moment


I have struggled to write a blog entry this past week. So much has happened and I just did not know where to begin. There is so much that I cannot put into words. But being the perfectionist that I am, I could not let this week pass without writing. So, I have decided to keep it short and simple.

I am learning so much in this process. I am learning so much about how I ended up at this point in my life. Some of the things I am learning are not easy to share. Perhaps, they shouldn't be shared because they are things that only I need to know. But, I will share that for the first time in my life, I am enjoying the process. I mean I am actually taking it all in breath by breath. I am inhaling the joy and the pain. I am allowing myself to feel every moment no matter how uncomfortable it may be. I am truly embracing the journey!

So, wherever you find yourself at this point in your life, no matter how complex, confusing or unbearable,I am encouraging you to savor it. Live every moment of it with no thought of the next. Milk it for all it is worth because I am realizing that there is so much to learn in every moment I am blessed to experience "on my weigh".

No comments:

Post a Comment